From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jan
Draper
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2000 8:54 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: st-digest V2000 #345

I used to run Michelin Macadams on my Honda Nighthawk 750 and they were
great.  Good handling wet or dry and much better mileage than the stock
K505's
or the Metzler Z2s I tried.  They were comfortable tires too.  The rear
tires had
deep thread and seemed to put a lot of rubber between your but and the road.

Liked them so much I may even try them on my RS one day.

The stock BT020 on my RS is a nice-handling tire, but already showing a lot
of wear at about 3,500 miles.

- -Don Draper Jr.
 Eclipse Blue Sprint RS

- ----- Original Message ----- | considering tyre choice seems to be an "In"