Please decipher

Jim,
Could you please clear up the mystery of the hieroglyphics at the bottom of your messages for me?
Is this some sort of Perl programming inside joke or what?  I have gone cross-eyed trying to see an image pop out of this like some 3-D picture.  I have tried rearranging them in fear that my e-mail reader is scrambling them.  All I come up with is more confusion and a bigger headache.  Please help or send some stronger aspirin.

Thanks,

Greg "Diggity Dawg" Watson