Re: ST ergonomics

>I'm right at 6' tall and have a 34" inseam.  I sat on a Sprint ST
>recently and found that my knees contact the fairing.  Now, if I moved
>around on
>the seat a bit, my knees wouldn't touch.  But my concern is that it would be
>like this while riding.  My question is, has anyone else experienced this?

I share identical measurements to you and upon my first sitting and test
ride, I shared the same concern. I loved the bike in every other way and I
figured it was something I would get over. For about the first week I
really noticed it, and after that, I guess I got used to it since it
doesn't bother me anymore.

Matt Knowles - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html
Red '99 Sprint ST - San Jose, CA