Re: ST ergonomics

Hi Tom,

I have the same specs and the fairing is not a problem. Usually at speed
you slide back some anyway because you may be leaning forward onto the
tank. In the showroom there is a tendency to notice these things more
since your static and are check out the fit more closely, sitting closer
to the tank than you normal would. If your ball of the foot is on the
peg, your knees don't come close. Now the ST1100 I had tried a few years
ago was another story.

Jump in the waters fine. Take it for a spin and you will find you are
concentrating on a lot of other more important things like how you are
going to get that grin to come off.

 tom.adams.iii@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Of all the info I've seen posted, I've not seen any mention of the bikes's
> ergonomics.  I'm right at 6' tall and have a 34" inseam.  I sat on a Sprint ST
> recently and found that my knees contact the fairing.  Now, if I moved around on
> the seat a bit, my knees wouldn't touch.  But my concern is that it would be
> like this while riding.  My question is, has anyone else experienced this?
>
> TIA!!
>
> Tom Adams

- --
                                                    _
Neil Halbert                  _/_/_/ _/   _/  _/_/ '_) EMC Corporation
email: halbert@xxxxxxx       _/--/  _/ -'_/ _/     /__ 171 South Street
voice: (508) 435-1000 x35611_/_/_/ _/   _/  _/_/       Hopkinton, MA
01748