From: Bradders [mailto:bradders@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 July 2000 4:53
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello

Well I did it,  I bought a Blue ST on friday.  Love it

Time to sell the Bandit (600)

Have got 300 miles on the clock, and looking forward to many
more.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody out there have any tips on what to look out for?

and has anyone fitted Givi monokey bags and wingrack to the bike ? if so
what fitting kit did you use

Cheers

Bradders

Be Realistic
		Plan for a Miracle

*

**************   IMPORTANT MESSAGE  **************

The information contained in or attached to this message is intended only for the people it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and prohibited. This information may be confidential or subject to legal privilege. It is not the expressed view of Colonial Limited or any of its subsidiaries unless that is clearly stated. Colonial cannot accept liability for any virus damage caused by this message.