Re: New boy on the block

At 12:52 19/07/2000 , you wrote:

>BTW I'm throwing away that damned disk lock.  Wrecker says they aren't all
>that helpful, they can be cut off quickly with bolt cutter or hacksaw.

Why throw it ? It kept you from riding off didn't it, and your the owner !!

Even if it can be cut easy it's better than nothing and may stop the
opportunist thief, the professional will have what ever they want
regardless of the deterrents we use to protect out pride and joys.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & LongTail (00 Blue ST)"

Disclaimer:
I can't under any circumstances be held liable for any spelling mistakes
due to my dyslexic keyboard.