Subject: Ride to Work Day July 19th & RE: Hello

Hey Stu!
    Every day is "Ride to work on your motorcycle day"!!!!!

Dave,
    You mean people use GIVI bags because they like the looks? The lowered
pipe never hits the ground and looks fine (really, really, way fine). I have
people of all ages and genders wander up to me nearly every day and comment
on what a beautiful (and quiet) bike I have. It's a '99 red ST with the
nerdy taller Triumph windshield, hideous luggage rack and matching Horrible
Hard, but also locking panniers. I also use an (insert appropriate negative
adjective here) Eclipse tank bag. Actually, whatever turns your crank is
fine, eh? I was thinking of getting the nasty bulbous matching topbox as
well.
Ciao,
Bob Fastner - Maplewood, MN USA

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - $7.99/mo! ------