Re: oil leak (down sidestand)

great, thanks Pete. I am pretty sure thats what it is. They did set the chain tight too :(
ttfn
Jonathan
Darmstadt
Germany.

>>> peteberg@xxxxxxxx 19/07/00 02:25:19 >>>
I had a similar problem immediately after I changed the oil.  I removed the
belly pan and directly above the oil spot on the garage floor was a breather
tube.  It continued to drip a little oil for several hundred miles, until it
finally found the right level.  Every time I checked the oil level it was
exactly at the top line in the sight glass.

- - Pete Berg
  Royal Oak, Michigan
  '99 ST
  '73 Bonneville