Re: Oil consumption?

Ian,

Your consumption would indicate that the useage I have
experienced is about the same, I think.  Maybe I'm being over
cautious or paranoid.  I'd guess I've used less than a half
liter/quart in 3200 miles, if the marks on the site window indicate
1 liter/quart.  And, as Matt pointed out, perhaps I burned at a
higher rate when up in the mountain passes.

Thanks.

- -Keith