RE: Hello

Love em!

Bought them for a combination of reasons:

Fed up of cleaning/polishing the tank!
Needed the carrying ability.

The cover and bag were ordered direct from the importer in Wales and arrived
within 3 days.
The cover is a bit of a dog to fit, but worth the effort. Front straps go
around the headstock and care needed to ensure you don't trap anything.  I
managed to get the strap between the radiator and the horn. Rear strap is a
bit awkward. Easier if you pop the rear bodywork. Other/side straps are
fitted to the forward bodywork mounts under the tank. The ones that are just
push fit into a rubber bush, if you have had the bodywork off. The buckles
are attached to the tank cover, so if you need to take it off the side
straps stay fitted behind the bodywork.
Takes about 30 minutes on initial fit and 15 minutes for subsequent if you
ever take it off.

The cover does not contour perfectly to the cut outs for hands in the front
of the tank. Has not caused me any problems though. You would only notice it
when the bike is parked with the bars locked as the indicator switch hits
the cover.

The bag is really good. Fits and removes in seconds. I bought (I think) the
Alpha Bag which is 30  litres capacity. I had thought about a bigger one,
but was advised against it by the importer as it would be too big. Guess she
knew as the one I have is perfect.

Another plus is that it reduces the wind blast and noise dramatically when
the bag is fitted and full and makes a real lazy rest! It obviously
increases the cross wind (gust response) a bit due to the cross section area
but nothing to make you worry. I tend to ride with the bag on most of the
time as I got fed up carrying a back pack or bum bag.

So that's it. I'm impressed! So much so SWMBO SV650 has one too!

Regards

Dave McCarthy