From: Jt94@xxxxxxx [mailto:Jt94@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 July 2000 23:17
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New boy on the block

Speaking of disc locks......  Has anyone ever tried, or heard anything on,
the XENA Alarm Disc Lock?  It's a disc lock with built-in motion sensor
alarm.  I'm thinking I need some security for my blue ST soon because of all

the looks I get riding down the road!  :)

- -Mike
'00 blue ST

*

**************   IMPORTANT MESSAGE  **************

The information contained in or attached to this message is intended only for the people it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and prohibited. This information may be confidential or subject to legal privilege. It is not the expressed view of Colonial Limited or any of its subsidiaries unless that is clearly stated. Colonial cannot accept liability for any virus damage caused by this message.