Re: Xena Alarm Disc Lock (was Re: New boy on the block)

Had one on my old Yamaha XS650 that had no lock of any kind.
a) Loud enough to be annoying. You definitely hear it if you forget.
b) Bad assumption. It actually went off more putting it on. I either
unlocked and removed it, (to turn of the warble)
or just let it time out (around 2 minutes if IRC)
c) Yes. I think the battery started to loose some oomph within 6 months
or so
d) I doubt it.
Hope that helps.