From: Biltmore Estate <biltmore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Paul H. Wilson <paulwilson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, July 20, 2000 6:29 PM
Subject: Summertime in the Mountains

>Beautiful Sounds from a Beautiful Place
>See the sun set and the stars twinkle from the South Terrace?backed with an
excellent soundtrack to match. Tickets are available for these outstanding
Summer Evenings Concerts performances:
>· Mary Chapin Carpenter, August 4 & 5
>· The Manhattan Transfer, August 12
>· Glenn Miller Orchestra, August 19
>· Three Dog Night, August 26
>· The Supremes starring Mary Wilson: A 40th Anniversary Tribute, September
2
>Buy tickets at http://www.biltmore.com/biltmore_store.html or call
800-289-1895.

>Add to your stay with a special Summer Evenings Concerts package, which
includes concert tickets, area accommodations, and a daytime visit to
Biltmore Estate. Click http://www.biltmore.com/summer_concert_package.html
for details.

>Whet Your Taste Buds
>The Winery?s Summer Culinary Weekends provide the inspiration for summer
alfresco meals. Join the fun on July 22-23 as author and Food Network chef
Curtis Aikens showcases summer?s harvest. On August 19?20, Biltmore Estate
chefs celebrate the bounty of the land with delicious dishes. See more at
http://www.biltmore.com/culinary.html

>Send Summer Off in Style at Wonderful Winery Weekend
>Smooth blues join the Winery?s reds and whites September 2?3 at Wonderful
Winery Weekend. Sip a glass of wine in the courtyard to tunes from the E.G.
Kight Band, or go behind the scenes to see how Biltmore?s award-winning
wines are made. Jump into the act with our popular grape stomp?there?s fun
for everyone this Labor Day weekend. For more, click
http://www.biltmore.com/whatsnew_winery.html#www

>Run Away with Us!
>Make a break for summer fun with Biltmore Estate?s Summer Getaway Packages.
These specially priced packages include everything you require for a
relaxing stay (bring your own toothbrush). Enjoy Asheville area
accommodations, breakfast at the hotel, a Biltmore Estate guidebook, two
daytime admission tickets, and a next-day visit to Biltmore Estate. For
details see http://www.biltmore.com/summer_concert_package.html

>How?s the Weather?
>Carolina summers are beautiful?just visit to discover for yourself. But
first, see current conditions and the forecast at The Weather Channel?s Web
site: http://www.weather.com

>There?s always something new to enjoy at Biltmore House, Gardens, and
Winery. Call our Reception and Ticket Center at 800-624-1575 for assistance
in planning your visit.