My New RS!

I picked up my new Eclipse Blue Sprint RS a week ago Saturday. Woohoo!
Thanks to everyone on the list who provided input, feedback, and shared
their experience as I was in the final stages of making my decision. It
really made feel comfortable with my choice.

I think riding it home from the dealer was the hardest 90 miles (I took the
long way) I've ever ridden. I was keeping it below 3500 rpms, but the bike
was talking to me:

"C'mon, twist the throttle. I can take it. You know you want to".

I resisted the temptation and hopefully the tough love will pay off. The
bike's a blast and I'm having the best time with it. What a little stump
pulling torque monster it is! Miles of smiles look to be in my immediate
future. Took it in for the 600 mile service on Friday so I guess I'm ready
to head off to my brother's wedding in VT next weekend (from Washington,
DC). I can't wait.

- -Terry
tertius@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
'86 VFR 700F