New file uploaded

Lex Offer has uploaded the following file for you to view

Description :-
This is a copy of the instructions
on installing the panniers on a Sprint
ST.  I typed this up so those who wanted
to install their own panniers would have
and idea what they were getting into and
added some comments in on my experience
doing this, which are meant to help with
installation.  I left out the illustrations
just to help keep the document file size down.
The instructions that come with the kit has
lotsa good illustrations.

URL :- http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/PannierInstructions.htm
File size = 13988
This email has been sent from the upload page
To upload a file, go to http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload