Re: Bodywork

At 10:29 AM 7/24/00 -0400, Gaske David G DLVA wrote:
>    I am finally getting around to ordering parts for my wounded RS.  The
>appraisal I received shows the decal's as a separate item.  Can I assume the
>bodywork comes blank?  Or is the shop being fishy?

Normally, bodywork will have the decals on it already, BUT normally the
decals are under the clear. The RS (and I think the TT600) have decals on
the outside of the clear so that they could be removed if desired. It would
make sense to me that for these bikes the would ship the decals separately
to avoid damage in transit.

It may also be that because the decals were listed as a separate item
(which they are with many bikes) the shop just included them without
checking to see if there were decals on the bodywork or not.

Man that was no help was it ? Never mind....

- - Eric