From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim
Huber
Sent: 24 July 2000 21:11
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: re: helmet locks

>  From: Richard Schmitz <RSchmitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 07/24/2000
10:13:
>  Uh...Can anyone recommend a way to attach my helmet to my bike when is
>  parked?  Is there a helmet lock avail. for the RS?  Carrying my helmet
>  around with me is getting tiresome (although it does get one "hit on"
quite
>  a bit).

I use a small luggage lock through the D ring on the helmet and the
passenger
footpeg or toprack (if you have the toprack). Why haven't our British
friends
included helmet locks? Do they not wear helmets across the pond, or just not
steal them?

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	Spring, Texas, USA