Re: NORTHERN CAL TWISTIES

Rob,
If you are comining from Nevada, I would take 395 up to either 180(?) through
the Sonora Pass, 120 through Yosemite, or I think 89? Sorry don't have a map
with me. Hwy 89 will take you through Monitor and Ebbits Pass and turns into Hwy
4 which will take you through Stockton and towards Contra Costa county in the
Bay Area. From there go across the Richmond San Rafael Bridge to 101 North - get
off at the Lucas Valley exit and turn left. After a while the roads gets
wonderfully twisty, a favorite of local bikies. You could stop in Pt Reyes for
eats or to make a decision on where to go next. from there you can take PCH
North or various other roads like Skaggs Spring Road. Or go South and ride the
Panoramic Hwy through Mt. Tamalpias, etc.

I think Matt mentioned Lost Coast. Yeah Do it. On your way up you might want to
stop at various places for brews and eats. Boonville, CA on Hwy 128 in great
(great road too)! North Coast Brewery in Ft. Bragg is always good.

Geez, why don't you contact me off list if you want more information when you
have your route more set. Or stop by and hubby and I will take you out to Marin
for a spin.

Tai Day
'00 RS
Richmond, CA