for Rick - RS helmet lock

 >>> Uh...Can anyone recommend a way to attach my helmet to my bike
when it is parked?  Is there a helmet lock avail. for the RS? <<<

    Remove your seat and you will see a piece of flat stock that is
welded across the top of the sub-frame, at the front of the document
tray. Feel underneath this flat bar and you will find, on both ends,
a post that sticks down from the top to within approx. 3/16ths of an
inch of the bottom. You are now in direct and thrilling physical
contact with your helmet locks!

    Most shops sell a plastic covered cable with a closed loop on
both ends by which you can attach a helmet (for two you'll need a
cable for each side), simply put both loop ends under the post and
replace the seat.

    Having said that, it's such a user-unfriendly system (a decidedly
British trait) that I have just taken to attaching my helmet to the
disc-lock and killing two stones with one bird.

                             Think nothing of it;

                                    donnydogood   - - -
o\o