re: WOW

>  From: "Karen and Steven Gliosca" <steven.gliosca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, on
07/26/2000 22:54:
>  Been watching this list for months; Info excellent; Went for a demo at my
local Toronto dealer today.
>  WOW......
>  WOW......

	Now you know: try one and you'll understand.

>  Very comfortable, fast enough for my friend on his ZX7 to say WOW.

	I bought mine without riding it first, so I had the whole breakin
period ahead of me. The first 100 miles I was thinking "Damn, I have to shift
just as it smoothes out." But then, oh my, every time I hit the next interval
and got to higher revs it was just that much better. Let's see now...

5k	Oh, my....
6k	Very impressive...
8k	Wow!
9.5k	Holy Smokes!

>  Dips into the corners very nicely.
>  I do have one question.
>  Has anyone had problems getting parts for the ST from Triumph? I've heard
ugly roumers regarding Triumph getting parts out into Canada and the US.  Not
that it really matters, it will be mine!

	I heard the same things, but have had no problems as yet.

>  Anyone
>
>  Thanks again for the info folks.

	Enjoy the heck out of it. If you can make the rallye, it's gonna be a
lot of fun!