re: spare fuel sender

>  From: Jack Hays <rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 07/27/2000 12:36:
>  	I don't know who it is, or if they would be willing, but someone on the
>  list has a spare. Wonder if they'd be kind enough to trade with you
>  after you get yours? Offer them a bribe:-) Hey, they might even go into
>  business!

	Yes, someone on the list has a spare. I bought it for $75 after getting
my third one under warranty, precisely so that I wouldn't end up afoot because
of a supply shortage. It's seeming like a wiser decision all the time. Sorry,
but it'd have to be an awfully big bribe, an awfully good sob story, or both to
talk me out of it this close to the rallye.

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon" + spare fuel sender
	Spring, Texas, USA