Tank Bags and Oil Type?

Thanks everyone for the help on Tightening the Chain.  It's remarkable how
many of you responded with helpfull, plain english tips and links.  Thanks
again.

What do you all think about Magnetic Tank Bags.  I looked at a few Chase
Harper bags that attach to the tank only by magnets, and it seems pretty
cool.  I like the idea of not having to buckle and unbuckle when taking the
bag off.

What type of Oil do you guys use?  Since there is no Triumph dealer in Omaha
I can not get the Mobil 1 Triumph specific brand.  There are several other
synthetics that the shops recommend, but I rely more on YOUR opinions.

I'm going to brake the 1000 mile mark today!  Yippie!  I put 300 on it
yestarday, what a ride.  One guy pulled up next to me and stated..."They
still make Triumphs?"  I laughed and nodded.

- -Mike
00' Sprint ST