Re: Throttlemeister -- Why did I wait so long?

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 15:57:14 -0400, ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  "Frank Foster" <ffoster@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>  > **One more thing, anyone else out there notice that the ST sounds like
>  > diesel at idle, or am I just losing another piece of my mind?
>
>  That's called "character" and is something to be celebrated, not moaned
>  about!  ;-)
>
>  Besides, would you be happy if it sounded like all the other bikes on the
>  street?
>  --
>  Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
>  Clearwater FL
>  '00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"

I actually like the "diesel" sound. It does make it different than the rest
of the hyperactive bikes out there. Friends of mine tend to say the same
thing once I start it up.

The funny thing is that when I tell them it's a triple they're usually
speechless.

Been different all my life, why change now :')

Frank
'00 ST aka "BRIT BK"
'92 FLHS aka "Geezer Glide"