Throttlemeister, schrmottlmeister

Not that there is anything wrong with the Throttlemeister, maybe too
expensive and doesn't work all that well, I thought y'all might want to see
an alternative solution.  Unfortunately, I wasn't too familiar with (1st
time) upload procedure.  I hope there is 2 previous "file upload" messages
that came through.

What the pictures show are a standard vista cruise, with bottom attachment
tab lopped off to make flat and fit flush with switch assembly.  You'll want
to make the hole large enough in the cruise device to allow the cruise device
to float.  The screw is merely an anchor point to prevent forward and back
movement.  The screw is just a very short self taping wood screw.  You just
want to get the screw to tap into the plastic switch assembly about a quarter
inch.  I've used this on both the Triumphs and it works very well.  As always
YMMV and have fun.

Oh, the other bikes in the picture are rest of my meager stable.  Wife has
the VFR but her 750 Nighthawk is not shown.

Ken T. from Ca.

"tossed aside like cheap truck stop fare"

84' V65 Sabre, "Kong, gone but not forgotten"
95' Triumph Trident, "The Trooper"
96' Virago 1100, "Mellow If Slow"
99'Triumph Sprint St, "Bird of Prey"

COP#0018, AMA#414926, RAT#021975