Breakdown and recovery service

Just thought UK Sprinters might be interested to know that when I rang the
RAC to find out when my breakdown / recovery service expired, Triumph had
not yet registered my bike with them (OK, it was only November when I bought
the bike ... doah!)
The cover usually comes free of charge with a new bike and lasts for one
year from date of purchase.
Having said that, the RAC had no record of my VIN (chassis) no. and
therefore knew nothing about it.
So my advice to you is check with the RAC on their customer service line if
you want to make sure you are covered BEFORE you end up stranded on the M25
looking for a phone (not that I have been, thank god).

Tim