whoas continue

Well here i am again writing about my dealer problems.  If you don't
remember i have a 99 Sprint that i bought new about 3 months ago now.  i
noticed that the fuel gauge was screwed up and needed fixed.  I took it
to the shop where i bought it (Simi Valley Cycles) to have them look at
it.  well after 3 days they decided i was right and that a fuel sending
unit needed replacing.  So they give me the bike back and say they will
call when the part arrives.  So that is where we were when i last
vented.  But it gets better....

$ days after i get my bike back and we are waiting for parts they call
and say the part is in and it is Thurs. day, can we make an appointment
for the following tuesday to bring it in.  they assure me that it will
only take a 1/2 day.  so i take it in on Tues. and wait....weds, Thurs.,
Fri. sat sun Mon., and so i call on Tues. and ask what is going on.
they tell me that the service manager is not there and has been off.
they tell me they will get to it shortly.  weds i call,  there excuse is
that the person who works on triumphs is sick so it won't get worked on
today...i call Thurs. they say that the mechanic is busy working on
other things...i ask them exactly why did i make an appointment for 9
days ago for a 1/2 day job and still i do not have the bike?
answer...well the service manager has been out and i am filling in, next
question ok so when will it be ready, answer i don't know soon i
hope.... ok so now i am way pissed.  So tomorrow i will drive the 40
miles to Simi Valley Cycle and pick up my motorcycle ready or not.  As a
consumer this type of service is very poor, i could see the long delay
if i just dropped it off w/o an appointment, but i didn't.

So my next question is some recommendations on dealers in So Cal that
will take this warranty item, agree to an appointment and a reasonable
time of completion.  I know of South Bay and i am not hot on Pro Italia
since they seemed to dis another lister when he broke down, i know there
is another one in inglewood but have not heard  anything about them.

So am i being unreasonable with Simi Valley Cycle?

Also can someone send me TOA address? i want to cut and paste this to
them and tell them that this dealer SUCKS!

Jim K. in Ventura CA