Re: Help! Heat problem

Hi Mort , yes Hot Dawg is taken !  Anyway I was out yesterday (
Lawrenceville NJ) and yes I was also getting hot.  It's been
mentioned that the fix is to remove just the belly pan. And that the
bike doesn't look bad with just that removed. Give it a try. BMW K
bikes used to also get HOT the fix was also to remove the belly pans.

Erik
HOT DAWG!

PS: I'm heading up to Americade on Tuesday so I'll be getting a bunch
of saddle time hopefully the weather will be decent.