Triumph Tall Screen & Race Can

Hi there Fellow STERS

I just bought a Triumph Tall Screen for Big Red, and I dont like it.  I kind
of liked the looks, but after installation, I noticed it was very noisy.
Wind buffeting sounds right next to my ears.  The old low screen is not
noisy.  I am 6'2, and the most comfortable riding position produces the loud
wind buffeting noise.  If I raise up 2" its a lot quieter, and if I tuck in
its quieter, but I just cant ride in those positions.  My 6'6 son rode it
and didnt notice it until he moved his head down a little-then he heard the
same noise-loud.  So its coming off and its for sale.  I paid 175US for
it-and its for sale for 125US or best.  Maybe I can trade it back to Orange
County Triumph for a Race Can+$.
While I was having Big Red serviced at Orange County Triumph, they
downloaded the latest Triumph tune with their gameboy!  WOW what a
difference.  Its a different bike.  Lots more low and mid range HP.  Their
tech said the tune in it was making it run really lean, and that I would
notice a difference-He was right. He also said that with the race can and
the race can tune-I would notice more difference, and a nicer exhaust note.
As I was driving away-I realized that I should have bought the race can!
How about it-Do you STERS like the Triumph race can?

Burt Barrett
& Big Red