re: Triumph Performance Pipe, D205/D207 combo

>  From: Richard & Lisa White <RedRiders@xxxxxxx>, on 06/05/2000 09:07:
>  After doing a little over 300 miles yesterday with our new Triumph
>  carbon fiber wrap pipes, Richard & I returned home very happy with the
>  bike's performance.  That "chuggy" spot between 2,500 and 3,000 rpms is
>  gone, and I found power delivery increased across the band!  It was
>  great fun, and the noise is sweet when running in the low gears, but not
>  annoying (or headache creating) when running at highway speeds.  We're
>  glad we purchased them!
>
>  Lisa "Aqua Dawg" White
>  Houston, Texas

	Any noticeable decrease in fuel economy? I've been getting 44 - 47 mpg
with the stock pipe, which means I get the low fuel light at about 210 miles.
Sounds like I might need one, too, though I'm leaning toward stainless just
'cause I don't really go for the CF look. We'll see how the fundage looks when
mine goes in for 6k service and new tires next month - just in time for the
Rallye in August! On that note, any observations on running a D207 front tire
with a D205 rear? I had thought about it, then noticed on the website that
y'all have tried it already.

TIA,

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"