Therapy

The feeling and movement has finally started returning to my foot so I had
the ST out today. Talk about therapy! A simple twist of the wrist and I'm
feeling much better thank you. Really looking forward to the Mercedes run,
since I can't even remember my last fun weekend ride. I think it's been
over two months now. But when you've only ridden about 30 miles in the last
month, even a trip to the bank is pretty fun.

The only disappointment on today's ride came shortly after getting on 280.
I was following a van at a reasonable distance, when he makes a lane
change. As he moves out of the way I see something in the road, at first I
thought it was a piece of rubber hose, but then I noticed that it was a 16
foot section of galvanized pipe that was rolling across the lane. I then
noticed that ahead of the van was a trailer full of gardening stuff, with a
few more pipes tied loosely on top. I think seeing there were more to come
scared me more than seeing the one rolling on the pavement. Since I didn't
want to try jousting on my motorcycle, I quickly changed lanes and honked
and pointed to the trailer as I passed the vehicle towing it. Fortunately
the driver got the message and quickly pulled over.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com