Re: RE :Headlights

- ----- Original Message -----
From: <colin.spencer@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 10:32 PM
Subject: RE :Headlights

> As for the bike, how do you like it ? Was it a demonstrator, a pre-reg
bike or did the previous owner have no taste.

> Cheers
> Col

Hi Col
    I love the ST such an excellent bike, I am still getting the hang of
riding a bike that leans more to sport than touring unlike the FJ1200 which
lent more to touring. The guy who sold it to me said that (a) he had lost
his nerve (b) he promised his mother he would give up motorcycling when she
reached her 80th birthday (c) he needed the money to finance a boat.
What ever the reason he was selling it I now own a very low mileage 2000
model black ST. I won't say how much I paid for fear of upsetting some
people but to get an idea for those in the UK it was in the MCN about
22/05/00 and I beat him down on price.