RE: horns

Lisa,
I've been playing with this idea for a while myself, just have not found a
good place to mount two fiamm like horns from Pep Boys. I did notice that
our resident Philadelphia guy (Howard Serlick) has a set mounted at the
front engine mount attachment points. They fit very well behind the fairing
(no problem for me right now). The only catch is between the engine mount
adjusters and locking rings I have not gotten around to duplicating his
setup yet.
Paul & Dee