Re: Silver wheelie machine

Ken wrote:
>How about posting a pic to Erics site. I would like to see it. I'm
>going nuts trying to figure out exactly what to do to my bike. It
>might spark some imagination (which I'm short on).

Ken, until he does, here is a picture of one from last year.

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/open99/Redsilver.jpg

Also, have heard from another "questionable" source that the colours for
2001 are :

ST: British Racing Green, Red, Blue
RS: Black, Yellow, Orange

So any of you on the fence, get those Black ST's and Blue RS's now. Of
course this info may be completely incorrect - none of the official sources
are saying anything......

The one thing I find very interesting is the BRG ST. When I questioned why
no BRG on the initial offerings (99) I was told by many sources that they
tried it and were not happy with how it looked. Now two years later it is
the "new" colour ? hmmmm......

- - Eric