Re: Triumph Tall Screen & Race Can

I have to agree with Matt about not wanting a more sensitive
throttle on the Sprint; it's just fine the way it is.  I feel the same
way about the VFR EFI; I think it is very "twitchy" and any bump
in the road can cause enough throttle movement to affect it.  I
would want the option of not loading the new tune if I have to get
a more sensitive throttle in the bargain...

As long as the subject line includes screens, I thought I mention
that the ZeroGravity Sport Touring screen for my RS arrived
yesterday and I have it installed.  I like it a lot, looks-wise, but I
have not yet ridden the bike with it on, since I needed the cage
today; hopefully, I will get to give it a try it tomorrow.

- -Keith
'00 RS