Re: Heat Problems (or lack of)

On that note, I played hooky today (my B-day) and checked out the road over
Sherman Pass for Sat's Kampout. Wearing only my fully ventilated "Z" leathers,
light gloves, etc. and expecting about 90+ in the valley, I ran into sleet, hale
and fog up the faceshield at 9200 ft. Had the grips on high but that was the only
warm spot on my entire body. Who says these engines give off heat?
Jim Schroeder