Stage II Turbo kit is finally here!

Erik

I had promised to keep you up-to-date about my turbo kit. Well ..... it
finally came! All I have to do now is to get some time in the shop so they
can install it for me. Or get Brian here so he can install it. Here's a
little specs on the kits.

Stage I kit:

6psi boost = approx. 145bhp ( dyno tested )
8psi boost = approx. 158bhp ( dyno tested )

Contents:

Header, header heat shield, turbo, turbo exit pipe (ceramic coated), new air
box, K&N air filter, new oil lines, boost computer, boost gauge, boost
switch.

The nice thing about this particular kit is that you don't have to make any
modifications to the bike or engine. You just bolt on the new kit and you're
done.

Stage II:

11psi boost = approx. 180bhp (approx. same as hayabusa has on crank!)

Contents:

Same as stage I kit plus ...

New pistons, wrist pins, rings, cylinder liners. (all from the Daytona)
New valve springs, clutch springs, new SuperTrap exhaust

Stage III:

Under development. Should deliver approx. 200bhp.

So ...... that's all that happened so far with the kit. I've talked with
Brian and he just might come and visit me here in Stockholm and install it
all for me. We'll see how it all goes.

Kyle
Stockholm Sweden
99 ST "Black Widow"