Re: Triumph Tall Screen & Race Can

Just got my 12K done, the new tune seems to have more power, and the
lump just seems  ..crisper somehow.
My battery decided to drop a cell while in the shop, so they let me demo
the Silver Daytona home that night.
The previous afternoon I had sampled their 600 (video of course). Didn't
get to video the Daytona.

But, at first I regretted opting for the Daytona, having just done a 10
mile handstand. But then I got to the twisties, amazing how that makes
suchj a difference. THe board I was sitting on made it far easier to
move around on than the cush we are all used to. It didn't feel as
nimble as the 600, nor did I trust it quite so much in the turns, but it
has loads of power. (For those complaining of heat on the ST, you can
absolutley forget about the Daytona. Whew.

Getting back on board Flash, the handlebars felt as if they were in my
lap. It took about 12 miles or so before that felt right again. So you
will adjust to whatever you ride, given a bit of time.

The battery was replaced free of charge, they replaced the fuel sending
unit, and put in the new tune. IMX in Hayward.
Rather a nice bunch of folks out there.