RE: reliability of ST

We have 30,500 miles on ours and my main complaint is that it wears out
tires much too fast. I really have only a few complaints about the bike, the
foot brake and shift levers do not offer the adjustability required to get
me comfortable. The front brake lever gets very mushy shortly after I make
it firm by cleaning the pistons. The bike has been very reliable with no
problems outside of the one that has been widely noted on the list, fuel
gauge sender.
Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Sprint ST