Re: Trip$$$

Dear Tim, Jim, Marc & co.

I tried to resist as long as I could without shameless self-promotion, but
with all the tours being described on the ST list, I had to point out that
if you want a luxury motorcycle holiday on a Triumph, look no further than
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays. Take a holiday in Western Canada, ride
an ST, RS, Speed III, Tiger, Trophy, T-Bird and now TT600. Our guests are
welcome to trade bikes around. Our sevice is second to none (Who else brings
your bags to your room, washes your bike every night, lets you order
anything on the menu, makes all non trip arrangements at no charge?) Thanks
to the Canadian Dollar (Peso) you can enjoy a holiday for $US1500 (4 day) -
$US3350(10 day). Honestly, the roads, scenery & accommodation are first rate
and there's no language barrier.

We still have some spots open for this season. Go to www.rockymtnmoto.com
and check on availability. Don't spend you're hard earned money to ride a
R1100R or Harley!

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays

Here's some recent press that Lotus, Moto Tours, even Edelweiss would love
to get but don't:

"It's a holiday for people with a sense of adventure who love riding bikes,
but who also appreciate the finer things in life when it comes to food and
accommodation." Jonathon Futrell, The Sunday Times, London, UK

"Sue and I were looking for the holiday of a lifetime to celebrate our
Silver Wedding Anniversary and that is exactly what we got from Rocky
Mountain Motorcycle Holidays. Every day for a week was spectacle built on
spectacle whilst we were looked after with the best hospitality that BC has
to offer.

We thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity of riding the whole range of Triumph
machinery on some of the best biking roads in the world. The company and new
friendships of like minded motorcyclists made the experience all the more
pleasurable. So much so that you can be sure that we will be back for more!"
Alister Barron, BMF Rider Magazine

"An unforgettable experience: Great Roads and Challenging riding with the
opportunity to put the new Triumph range through its paces. The pampering of
luxury hotels and gourmet dining each night.  All this set against British
Columbia?s breathtaking scenery and dramatic wildlife sightings. As much fun
as a biker could have with his (or her!) clothes on!!" Robert Smith,
MotoRetro

"You'll see amazing scenery, ride the best roads, eat delicious food, stay
at the finest hotels and make some good friends. Best of all you'll want to
do it all over again next year...." Bertie Simmonds, BIKE (UK)