RE: Brembo front master cylinder

Could you post part numbers and maybe the bore and stroke for the cylinder.

- -   I would also be interested in seeing what other calipers fit.  I love
the power of the Sprints, but I hate the pull on the lever to get there.  I
did the method brought up on the T5net FAQ and a full bleed, the lever
travel diminished but returned after a few hundred miles, so it is not a
permanent fix.  On that note, has anyone tried to polish the pistons to
maybe make them slide a bit smoother?

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (yellow)
Fredericksburg, Va.  USA