Re[2]: Swung the pipe back up

- --IMA.Boundary.0521601690

     Matt,

     I have the rack installed (Some times). I regularly remove/refit the
     pannier rail in just the way Jack describes without any problems.

     I did go to the trouble of making up brackets to hold the nut behind the
     side panel captive until someone on the list pointed out that a spanner
     would fit in from underneath. Doh! I have mocked up a quick release fastner
     (Dutz type) for the pannier rails but at the moment it's not strong enough
     to safely support a fully loaded pannier.

     If I Fiona gives me enough time off from the decorating I may get to finish
     the Q/R mounting system.

     Martin

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software

- --IMA.Boundary.0521601690