Re: Outranked by Major Engine Damage - the Final Chapter

> The problem is that an exhaust valve (or it's seat) became dislodged
> and shattered. The exhaust valve head became wedged into the port,
> cracking the head, destroying number one piston, and releasing water
> into the sump. Obviously a manufacturing defect, and fully covered by
> the warrantee. I'll have the bike back next Friday at the latest, with
> the warrantee intact.

OUCH.......but I am glad they found the problem for you.

My original dealer in Dallas,BMW/Triumph Of North Dallas,was not even
considered when my engine went south due to a major problem with the bolt
recall . I was lied to over and over again.

Fast forward to my problem .....this is when I took my bike to Eurosport in
Ft.Worth Texas. Tony ,Martha (owners) and Randy the mechanic were a great
help even though I did not buy the bike from them.  I would highly recommend
Eurosport to anyone in the Dallas ,Ft.Worth area. I cant recommend North
Dallas Cycle ( the new name i think) located in Plano Texas.

Lets hope that Triumph can find better dealers in the future.

Hope all works out well with your bike Rick .Keep us updated.

Robert
Dallas