Re: 2 bike price?

In Florida a killer deal is 9430.00 plus tax.
Ron D.
00ST

<< My friend and I decided to add Speed Triples to our bike stables
 (he has a Sprint ST and I have a Kawaski GPZ1100), so we tried
 a "2 Bike Deal" at the local Triumph dealer. Cash  deals, on the
 spot purchase, no BS. We named our price and they huddled up
 for about a half an hour before rejecting our offer. We were pushing pretty
 hard for an outrageous deal so I guess I am not surprised they backed off,
but
 I am curious what you fine folks think would be the best total price deal
 you could make under these circumstances on 2,  2000 Speed Triples.

 C Bybee
 Evergreen, Co USA