CO setting

I seem to remember seeing a post just recently that suggested that Triumph
has revised the correct CO setting range.  It may have been on the T5 list
digest.  If it makes a difference, I'm only interested in the setting for my
'99 ST.

I'm sure someone has this info on the tip of their tongue.

TIA
Neil

PS.  There was also a suggestion that you need to use an exhaust gas
analyzer to ensure that it's right.  Is this true, or can you just use the
Gameboy?