Re: Throttle response during downshifts

Eric, here comes a silly question...

I'm baffled by all the postings about stepper motors.  What is driven by the
stepper motor?  From looking at the throttle mechanism when I had the tank
off to fit my Scottoiler, I thought the throttles are cable operated as
usual.  Sorry if I missed the beginning of the thread, I must have been out
on the ST at the time!

Neil
> At 03:04 PM 6/9/00 -0400, Eric Sheley wrote:
> >I think the parts guy may be mistaken. I know that triumph changed
stepper motors, but it was in 99 if I remember correctly.

> There had been some question about the steppers on the 99 and 00 models -
I was able to verify that they both have the same stepper.