Re: Tunes & CO settings

Has this changed??

How do you set the CO when the choke is on (bike being
cold)? Wont this effect the setting. When I had mine
done the mechanic had temperature guidelines that he
had to keep the bike in between. He actually setup up
a fan to help keep the bike in this temp range. When
the bike would get too hot he would shut it off and
let it cool in order to continue the diagnostics.

Troy