Re: Broken down ST

long shot....
remember that in hot weather the ST is a bad starter, usually after having
been run a few miles
acc. to my dealer's mechanic, this is a common fault and due to the fact
that the fluid in the digital ignition/fuel injection system evaporates in
the heat and it therefore takes a while for the system to find any fuel to
get its teeth into.
I know this is a bit vague, but it's a rehash of something I learned
yesterday.
and there isn't a fix to it, apparently.