re: How to deal with tolls

If you are ont eh 73 in Orange County (CA) the toll takers are unnaturally
friendly, I'm sure they would offer to wash your bike!
Rick
'00 RS (Nigel)

One of the things I enjoy about riding is that you get to have a brief chat
with the toll taker. I've had several tell me to watch out for the oil on
the ground. I wish everone was nice like that.

Tai
'00 RS (can't think of a name for it)