Sport Bike Rally in Parry Sound

I am not totally up-to-date on reading all of my list mail, so if I
missed someone's post, here's an early sorry.
Is anyone going to the sport bike rally in Parry Sound, Ontario July
6-9?
Last year, a RAT pack from Canada was there, because I got a cool
T-Shirt and pen from them, still wear and write with them. Haven't seen
anything in Torque this year about them attending.
If you haven't been there, or heard about it, Parry Sound is north of
Toronto on the Georgian Bay (of Lake Huron).  Cool country, neat roads,
radar run at the airport (to test your speedometer- yeah right)
a GREAT parade of 900 bikes last year where all of the town's folk line
the streets to watch and cheer and encourage antics as the bikes
roll/speed/show by  It's called the Thunder Run.  Anyway, hope to see
some of you there.

Sherry from St. Paul on a 99 Red ST