Re: Sport Bike Rally in Parry Sound

> I will be heading up from Florida and will be attending with Paul Wilson
> who lives just outside of Toronto. I think there are a couple others on the
> list that will be attending as well.
>
> The registration information that I received said that there will be
> Triumph Representatives on hand - what that means, I am not sure.

What I've heard from Chris Ellis (Triumph main man up here)
is that the Demo truck should be out there.  They were in Montreal
this week.  Got to test all sportbikes. Now I gotta find some $$$ to
bring home a little brother (600TT) for my ST.

> Look for the ST with the Union Jack and I should be somewhere nearby.....

I'll see if I can make it up there.

bye
- --
Robert-Andre Croteau
BB4 Technologies Inc.                         http://bb4.com/
(514) 238-9374
	Si le bonheur ne s'achete pas alors louez le.